Friday, November 17, 2023

Entire class wrap up





"We employ visual and spatial metaphors for a great many day expression. We insist on employing visual metaphors even when we refer purely to psychological states."
                  I am very much the type of person that has to see it in to believe it and I didn't                                     think I would enjoy this class as much as I did. Learning how to use different mediums.
                          and different apps to create these projects was really fun. 

 Prints: The entire process of making the prints was pretty fun, from shooting the pictures to learning how to print them on the inkjet printer. It was really exciting to try photography for the first time and I really enjoyed taking pictures of nature. It was fun stepping outside of my comfort zone finding something that I would definitely pick up again. It was really different learning how to print out the pictures on the inkjet printer, learning the right sizes and correct colors that I wanted. 

Exhibition: The exhibition was really fun; I wasn't able to go on the first day it opened but I was able to visit on the second day and all of our pictures looked really nice. There were so many different scenes that were captured in our art gallery, and it was nice to understand the inspiration behind most of the pictures.

Book: The book was really difficult to make, I wasn't sure what I wanted to call it and how I wanted it to look but, in the end, I think it turned out pretty good. It was cute to see all the trees in a book that I made with the different quotes on the pages. Actually putting the book together and deciding what I wanted the background to look like was an extremely tedious process but it turned out really fire so I'm not mad at it.

But yeah overall the class was great and if I had another term at this school I would definitely take the next course that is offered!

1 comment:

Entire class wrap up

"We employ visual and spatial metaphors for a great many day expression. We insist on employing visual metaphors even when we refer pur...